What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearing the first third of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
View attachment 12696
Jim is that a Plip? Doesn't look like it.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a straight sandblasted black post-1938 (Comoy’s) Made in England Ancestor bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Off to work now.
Ancestor (Comoy's)_bulldog.jpg

Fed the ferals, enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and passing the first third of this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Getting ready to listen to Richard Diamond from my radio collection. It's one of the best detective shows of the radio era, and most episodes were written by Blake Edwards.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Just finished smoking D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock263.jpg

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs. Today I thought I'd start this gorgeously hot day, with a bowl of Petersons Early Morning pipe in a Leather wrapped Savinelli Grande Prix. Sit in the Garden and relax, knowing Mrs Z doesn't have any plans for whisking me off, to somewhere I'm not sure if I wanted to visit in the first place. Have a great day my friends 😊

Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg