What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a 1991 Ashton Brindle X straight brown sandblast dublin with a square shank and tapered square acrylic cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ashton_BrindleX_11.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of C&D Carolina Red Flake with Perique 2023 (Small Batch) in a 2003 brown medium bend Nording 4 rough top dublin sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left, fluted paneling on the left, and a black vulcanite stem. Still working on a review of this blend which goes on sale Sept. 20. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Nording4_roughtop-dublin_left.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a peach and unsalted peanuts on the side. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to the studio to do a little work. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a sandblasted medium bend 1950s Reuben era Charatan Deluxe 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Charatan_Deluxe_right .jpg

Just finished smoking year 2021 HU Directors Cut in a smooth slight bend dark brown 1940s-1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 228C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Phillies game, and am getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Comoy’s_B.R._prince_228C.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, four half pound cheeseburgers and fries dinner with a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a post 2007 Castello straight brown Sea Rock KK US made in Cantu (Kimo) apple with a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Castello_Sea_Rock.jpg