What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and pinto beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm off to work with a bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

Now smoking Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Time to feed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Dunno where the others are.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Top o the mornin laddies. Really nice day here on the mountain. Starting with CS Rivendell in a Bjarne blasted bent billiard and French roast Columbian coffee. Watching Carole playing with Charlie. She absolutely loves him dearly and and he loves her. Can't believe how much they have bonded in just 3 weeks. He follows her around closer than her own shadow. He likes me as well but will abandon me in a heartbeat when she comes in the room, lol.

Nearing the last quarter of this bowl of Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a 1950s-60s straight smooth brown Bertram 07 octagonal paneled billiard with a square shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I'll end the day with his smoke.
Bertram_07 _panel_billiard.jpg

Got another feral cat surprise. For the first time, I saw this black cat who was similar to Abner the Eager in size, but had bigger eyes, wore a white collar and seemed to have a bobbed tail. I was unable to get a decent photo of it. The small Stripesy chased it away, and I was able to get photos of him/her. It had finished eating when Abner jumped up on the deck and scared it away. Tomato the Brave was right behind him, and spent time surveying just who all was nearby. And then, Daisy the Feral Princess showed up and stared at me wondering why the food dish was empty. As it turned out, I got everybody fed.
Ms.Stripes_Food_LatMe.jpg

Tomato.
Tomato_LooksfCats2.jpg

Daisy.

Forgot to hit the "Post Reply" button on my last post.

Part way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Change of pace. C&D Billy Budd in another Maestro de Paya. A smooth bent Rhodesian. My last mug of coffee. Zippo, too bad you can't hop on the Concorde and zip over here. We have an excellent fish and chips place here. A little country cafe out in Dewey. On Friday all you can eat fish and chips for $13. Comes with salad and bread. Great little place.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

No Fish n Chips tonight, as the storm damage put pay to that, keeping the chip shop closed on health and safety grounds 😔.
Now that is both a tragedy and a great idea for dinner, as my gal is out of town. Fish and chips with brown sauce seems like an appropriate choice for Hobbit day!

Half through this bowl of old Balkan Sobranie in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem. Finally have made progress deghosting that Peterson Mark Twain, and am hoping to get the rest out before too long. Now, it's time to clean a few pipes I smoked.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg