What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am just finishing this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Also enjoyed one of my favorite Columbo episodes with Jack Cassidy as the murderous magician. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink on this windy, rainy day.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Did a little work in the studio, and am close to finishing this bowl of unreleased 2021 Sutliff VaPer in a mid-2000 decade Tom Eltang straight black sand blasted canted AJ Dublin with a cream and brown horn ferrule, and a tapered black acrylic stem.
Tom_Eltang_AJDublin.jpg

Now smoking 70s, 80s Balkan Sobranie in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg

Change of pace. Neuminster 400 Navy Flake in a Molina Roma 1/4 bent Rhodesian with military mount stem. Can't say this is a fav. Tastes okay but burns a little hot. Anyone who likes it PM me with an address and I'll send you the rest of the jar.
I feel the same way about newminister 400, halfway through your post I thought "oh good, I can send what I have to Ranger" and then I read the rest of it and laughed 🤣 It has a terrible artificial sweetner taste to me, even after almost a year in a jar. So PM me also if you enjoy it!

Ken Byron 2023 Acadian flake in a medico gold crest billiard. I would consider it one of the best estate pipe restoration I have done, if it weren't for the damn nylon stems they put on them! Which is unfortunate because I love the shapes of the gold crest line, but I'm not about to deal with a nylon stem again lol!20230923_174042.jpg20230923_180717.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm off to the studio with a bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to listen to a few Dick Tracy radio episodes from my collection. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

I feel the same way about newminister 400, halfway through your post I thought "oh good, I can send what I have to Ranger" and then I read the rest of it and laughed 🤣 It has a terrible artificial sweetner taste to me, even after almost a year in a jar. So PM me also if you enjoy it!
If I hear from anyone who likes it I will pass on their address and both of us can be rid of it, lol.

Did some snacking and am a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg