What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My own blend called Dark Matter in an Israeli Alpha Centurion. Probably best as an evening smoke as it is made of about 70% Mac Baren Bold Kentucky, so it's not going to replace CS Cowboy Coffee as my go-to morning blend, but couldn't wait to try this fresh batch. Let's just say I'm wide awake now!

My own blend called Dark Matter in an Israeli Alpha Centurion. Probably best as an evening smoke as it is made of about 70% Mac Baren Bold Kentucky, so it's not going to replace CS Cowboy Coffee as my go-to morning blend, but couldn't wait to try this fresh batch. Let's just say I'm wide awake now!
Hard to beat Cowboy Coffee as a morning smoke with coffee. I need to order more.

Had a nice bowl of CH before breakfast then thought I would try something with a bit more oomph, so broke open a pouch of C&D Big & Burley. A bit dry but decided to give it a go anyway. Nice burley taste but a bit warm due to being dry. Has some rough edges. Probably not a morning smoke for me. Will take Jiminks advice and jar this up for a few months to see if it smooths out.

Somewhat stressful day trying to arrange delivery of my horse from CA. So chilling out with some Benediction gifted by Brunello. Yukon Jack on the side.

Wilke Crystal Palace in a Lion Meer. Had to go into town to get another packet of pipes off to a BoB brother, so that's a good opportunity to drive slowly and enjoy my pipe. Everybody else speeding by with all their stress!

BoB-LionHead.PNG

My own blend "Dark Matter" in a MM Mark Twain. Good and satisfying after a full lunch. Yeah, Buddy - forget all that thar fancy "piper" talk - this un's a Big, Bold, Bowl o' Burly Burley! ;)

Smoking a bowl of Rattray's Red Rapparee in a Dunhill grp 4 billiard. This smokes pretty cool; thought I was going to get some bite out of it but it's very smooth and cool-smoking.

1897 in the Nording Warden

Attachments

• AnthonyNordingChurchwarden (Custom).jpg
    AnthonyNordingChurchwarden (Custom).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 87
  • NordingChurchWarden (Custom).jpg
    NordingChurchWarden (Custom).jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 81
Smoking a bowl of Rattray's Red Rapparee in a Dunhill grp 4 billiard. This smokes pretty cool; thought I was going to get some bite out of it but it's very smooth and cool-smoking.
I have a tin of RRR in the cupboard from 2014. Maybe time to pop it open?

EGR in my Peterson Deerstalker yesterday while throwing a few flies. Lots of nibbles and I missed a couple of strikes :mad: but no takers.

McB Burley Flake in a Nording thodesian. Sort of bummed out as my horse did not get here yesterday. Problem with the shipping company. Hoping for monday.

Peterson's Sunset Breeze in a Highlander bent blasted Poker Churchwarden while sipping on Sailor Jerry dark rum on the rocks while watching Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald.

Peterson's Sunset Breeze in a Highlander bent blasted Poker Churchwarden while sipping on Sailor Jerry dark rum on the rocks while watching Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald.
In a poker, how did we not guess that, lol. If you like sailor Jerry look for Whalers dark rum. To me it's smoother with more taste. YMMV.

Hobbits weed in a sandblasted Roma churchwarden. Cream sherry on the side. Got news my horse will be here tomorrow. All is right with the world.