What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lazy day here, The rain has changed all my plans.
Smoking my Caminetto billiard with CS Indian outlaw, This is a fine blend and it smokes great. I just wish it was a bit sweeter...
Next up is CS Bill`s blend after lunch.
Maybe try the Cherokee. It might be a bit sweeter. I liked it okay but I like the Choctaw best.

2nd bowl is CS Choctaw in a Bjarne blasted bent billiard with more CR coffee. Trying to calm down after my conversation with the idiot manager at Bradford White. She said their warranty expressly excludes labor. I told her I could understand that if we had had the heater for some time but it was defective when delivered. It has a 10 year warranty. Who the hell reads the fine print when buying a product for $1700.

2nd bowl is CS Choctaw in a Bjarne blasted bent billiard with more CR coffee. Trying to calm down after my conversation with the idiot manager at Bradford White. She said their warranty expressly excludes labor. I told her I could understand that if we had had the heater for some time but it was defective when delivered. It has a 10 year warranty. Who the hell reads the fine print when buying a product for $1700.
That is outrageous 😡

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs 😊
I've been confined to the living room this morning, where I'm not allowed to smoke. Whilst Mrs Z cleans and tidies my den. I bet I won't be able to find a blessed thing when I'm allowed back in, which hopefully won't be to long now. I have some prepacked Urban Cowboy in a Savinelli Rock Grain in anticipation of the green flag. And I wish you all an awesome day 😊
Same thing happens to me Zip, when my wife "organizes" my stuff. She likes to nest one thing inside another inside another...

I'm sort of getting it for her. She doesn't like riding on my Street Glide and this one is much smoother. I have a 98 Road King that's pushing 170K miles and she loves it. So this will be it's replacement.
IMG_5533.jpeg

Here’s hoping my engine lasts as long as yours!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching The World Series on this exceptionally busy day.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Shane Ireland at Smoking Pipes and Peterson to bring the pipe back into production. Ice water and bergs is my drink. I may end the day with this smoke.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_X155.jpg

I did not sleep well last night due to Dental problems.
Sorry to hear that. I hope you're able to get in quickly to have it fixed. I just recently had a problem with a tooth, and I wanted them to just take it out. Told me it'll be January before I can get in. I half-jokingly told the receptionist that it'll fall out on its own before then. That's my Plan A at this point, lol.

Had one of those "nirvana" smokes yesterday. Everything lined up perfectly: lit easily, drew perfectly, zero tongue bite, amazing flavor, and it was easy to quit before it all went south because it was sub-freezing outside (that was one imperfect aspect to the experience.) I started smoking a pipe last winter, and here we are again. I figure I'll save money on tobacco as it becomes more and more miserable to sit on the porch, or I'll get extra motivated to electrify the new shed we just got, and turn it into the heated Smoke Shack.