What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2020 Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in a smooth straight brown pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite saddle stem.
Barling_EXEXEL_pot.jpg

Then, I smoked a bowl of year 2010 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Deciding on what to smoke next as I finish a little snacking.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

6 eggs? My gosh man, how do you keep your cholesterol down eating like that? I had a tasty 2 egg ham and cheese omelet but didn't get around to it till 1:30 as I was tending to Carole.
I've always had low cholesterol. Don't eat red meat often. Seldom eat eggs, too, but I needed a break from cinnamon raisin French toast, which is what I often have on off-diet lunches.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two big French cut pork chops with pork and beans on the side dinner. Dessert was strawberries. I'm smoking year 2021 HU Directors Cut in a smooth slight bend dark brown 1940s-1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 228C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.

@Ranger107 , eating meat fat is another I don't do. Whether it's chicken, turkey, pork or beef, I hate the taste and texture of it. That's a shame for me because I love the flavor of bacon, but can't eat all that fat. When m'lady does buy beef for me, she gets it as lean as possible.
Comoy’s_B.R._prince_228C.jpg

Just finished smoking Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg

Off to work with a bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Going to listen to The Lone Ranger from my radio collection.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. I'll end the day with this smoke.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Got down to 33 last night, so a crisp 38 on the patio this morning. Just turned on the patio heater. Enjoying some Urban Cowboy in a Calabresi bent brandy with morning CR coffee ☕️. Heading to the ranch later. Wifey wasn't feeling good enough to ride yesterday so she's hot to trot this morning, literally, lol.

Near the last third of this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg