What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking unreleased 2021 Sutliff VaPer in a mid-2000 decade Tom Eltang straight black sand blasted canted AJ Dublin with a cream and brown horn ferrule, and a tapered black acrylic stem. It's another busy day. All of them have been lately.
Tom_Eltang_AJDublin.jpg

Your not kidding, I'm in my second week of trying to get an inspection sticker. The error code is so non descript that it could cost a fortune to do repairs trying to identify the actual cause.
That's why we got the extended warranty on the car and the truck. Unfortunately her Infinity is 20K past the 100K warranty and my Ram 2 years over the 5 year limit. Fortunately we have a pretty good shop in town that is reasonable on prices. They even let you bring in your own parts. OEM plugs for the wife's Infinity were $30 apiece. Got better ones from Rock Auto for $11 each, so $66 vs. $180. Still charged $200 to install them but I guess it's a bitch of a job.

Busy day, After dinner smoke. Caminetto billiard with MB Virginia and an 8 o`clock k-cup. The leaves are all finished and so is my back. LOL!
Tomorrow I bring the SUV in for a tune-up for 600 dollars! I know and trust this mechanic and he was the most reasonable. He explained to me that 80% of the cost is labor because of the way the engine was designed . he`said it`s a like an obstacle course to get to the rear spark plugs...

Busy day, After dinner smoke. Caminetto billiard with MB Virginia and an 8 o`clock k-cup. The leaves are all finished and so is my back. LOL!
Tomorrow I bring the SUV in for a tune-up for 600 dollars! I know and trust this mechanic and he was the most reasonable. He explained to me that 80% of the cost is labor because of the way the engine was designed . he`said it`s a like an obstacle course to get to the rear spark plugs...
Had a Ford Ranger that required you to remove the right front wheel and wheel well cover to get to the right side plugs, 😀. Total bitch.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, char and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I'll end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Rusticated Pete Watson,CAO Bella vanilla and a mug of freshly perked Pikes place coffee. It`s a cloudy 50 degrees here,but it feels colder.
My wife and I had a disagreement last night, She wants to use the new natural gas heating unit to heat our house, I suggested that while it`s still not really cold we should just use the electric fireplaces to heat the rooms we are using. We have solar panels on the roof,that supply 98% of our electric for free....

Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Have lots of work to do today, so I'm taking a forum break. See ya in a little while.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Really late to the party today. Slept in an hour and a half, then had to go out and fill the bird feeders. So just settling in with Figgy Pudding in a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple and morning CR coffee. Noticed something odd this morning. I filled up the Figgy Pudding Mason jar with the new order on Monday so the new order tobacco was on top. When I went to fill my pipe this morning I noticed several large thin tannish colored leaves. Never saw this before and this is the 4th time I have ordered it. DL, did you notice it with your batch? Also, the taste is a bit different, seems not quite as sweet. Or just me. ????