What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prince Albert in an MM Pride raw cob with forever stem out in the woods thinking about siting a little barn.
20231109_155917.jpg

Just over a quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Ascanian No. 1 in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Was busy photographing the eleven estate pipes I was gifted today.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Thought it was later than it really was so said what the hey. Put on my flannel winter jammies, a fleece sweat shirt, fired up the patio heater, and here I am smoking Lancer Slices in a Nording Extra freehand dublin with creme sherry on the side, and watching the stars. Not a bad way to end a pleasant day. Good evening my friends.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Btw, a free business meeting lunch was two small rib-eye steaks with potatoes, asparagus and assorted olives on the side, and ice cream for dessert. The portions were kind of small, so I went and got of heavily loaded medium meat pizza. :) Two of my friends split one, and they barely managed to finish it. I razzed them about it. All the ferals were waiting for us when we came home, and we had to spend time keeping them apart so they could all eat in peace.

Anyway, I just finished smoking year 2013 Capstan Gold in a straight black 1932 Dunhill R double patent shell pot with a vernon tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1932_pot.jpg

Now smoking year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling263.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. I may end the day with his smoke.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Been busy herding ferals, and researching dating of the estate pipes I got today. This'll do it for me today.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg