What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning BoBs. Up kind of early. Been puffing some CS Rivendell in a Sav Hercules 606EX bent billiard with Costa Rican coffee. Sun just popped up over the mountains. Only time for one bowl this morning. Have to be at the Legion by 9 to go downtown and stage for the Veterans Day parade. Our riders group is leading the parade right behind our post Honor Guard.

Smoking a Ben Wade bent freehand with Stanwell vanilla and the last of my mornings coffee. It`s up to 50 degrees now. I have to go get the suv from the mechanic shortly. He said this car was a real challenge,which is why it took so long. He cleaned out the fuel injectors and throttle body and replaced the air filter -free of charge! He told me it`s good for another 100k miles now.

Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and smoked a bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. Gold Star Brazilian Bourbon Santos, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_Hunter_1.jpg

Barling_Hunter_side.jpg

Smoking a Pete Baker street with CS Bill`s blend and an 8 o`clock k-cup.It`s been a busy day trimming back trees and bushes.I got a lot done,but still a few more to do.
Has anyone heard from ZIPPO? He has not posted in a while...

Back from the parade. Rode the new to me Road King. Not as flashy as my Street Glide but handles way better at slow speed. Smoking C&D Billy Budd in a Pete Watson with orange spice tea. Heading back to the Legion soon for Early Bird dinner.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231111_154939_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20231111_154939_Messages.jpg
    776.7 KB · Views: 0
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Shane Ireland at Smoking Pipes and Peterson to bring the pipe back into production. Spent a bit of time keeping Sam the Scamp safe from the others while he ate. Tomato the Brave is very territorial and his sister Daisy the Feral Princess isn't much better when it comes to that. Daisy and Tomato have been hanging around here for three years now. They didn't used to be that way, but two new ferals has changed their attitudes.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_X155.jpg

I took out a Pride filled with GLP Kensington for short breaks while getting the birdhouse ready for the turkeys. After a fairly exhausting afternoon I herded the turkeys in and showered away the bird dander. Appetizer/dessert smoke is GLP Lagonda in a Pride and a Woodchuck hard cider. Dinner was kielbasa and roasted new potatoes. I think it's going to be an early night!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the first third of this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg

Morning everyone. Up early. Wifey postponed her riding lesson yesterday to go to the Veterans Day parade with me. So going out this morning. A cool 37 on the patio. Smoking Urban Cowboy in a Calabresi bent brandy with a big mug of cowboy coffee. Might have time for a short second bowl. Take care my friends and have a wonderful Sunday.