What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last bowl for the day, MM 150th in Rattray's 107 Dark Ale. Thought I'd share it with all of you.
Rattray's Dark Ale 107.JPG

Good morning BoBs. Slept in a bit. Now having CS Choctaw in a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple with morning CR coffee. Just put up the bird feeders. Had to take them down last night because of the deer. He came back again after I shooed him off. Determined sob, I'll give him that, lol.
mmmm shoooed sounds like shoooot to me.Venison on the menu? :ROFLMAO:

Been a busy day, Smoking a new-to me Custombilt that I just received in the mail. I love custombilts and have never seen this shape before by them,it`s a tall Canadian shape. The pipe arrived refurbed and ready to smoke !
Smoking some CS Bill`s blend with a mug of DD coffee.

Been a busy day, Smoking a new-to me Custombilt that I just received in the mail. I love custombilts and have never seen this shape before by them,it`s a tall Canadian shape. The pipe arrived refurbed and ready to smoke !
Smoking some CS Bill`s blend with a mug of DD coffee.
Can we get a picture please EZ Buddy 😊

Still not chancing a smoke, I don't want to kick start my lungs into overdrive just yet. So instead I'm in the pub, having a few honey JDs. Starving the fever to feed the cold. So to speak. 😂
Zippo that honey should help and if you had Jack Daniels, that's good ole Tennessee sippin whiskey! I just took a tour there, and they make some special stuff- it was fascinating. I think they said it takes 95 acres of corn a day!

Zippo that honey should help and if you had Jack Daniels, that's good ole Tennessee sippin whiskey! I just took a tour there, and they make some special stuff- it was fascinating. I think they said it takes 95 acres of corn a day!
That's exactly what I was having Swede, Jack Daniels Honey. It really did the trick. I feel way better this morning.
Except for a headache 🤣🤣🤣🤣