What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV B. Frog’s Mountains of Madness 2023 in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. After this, I'll go to work.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Good morning gentlemen. Starting with Urban Cowboy in a big Don Carlos bent dublin with morning coffee. Like Bali we are warming up for the next week or so. Went from low 30s at night to mid 40s. Very pleasant fall weather. Caught the pronghorn herd coming home from the ranch yesterday. Couldn't get a good shot of the whole herd as they were spread out. Saw maybe 60 but probably 20 more that we couldn't see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114_080233_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_080233_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231114_080102_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_080102_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231114_080308_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_080308_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Trying an experiment this morning to perk up the Stanwell Melange. Added SWR and some ODF. Better but not where I want to be yet. Think I need to up the % of other tobaccos. Didn't measure it but I'm guessing it was maybe 60/30/10. Think I will up it to 50/35/15 and maybe add a bit of black cav. Should make it a better smoke but still won't order more. LOL.

Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Going to be another busy day, so I won't be posting much.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, been cleaning a couple of pre-republic Peterson bulldogs, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. Gold Star Brazilian Bourbon Santos, neat, is my drink. See you folks when I have the chance.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

I just finished a couple of bowls of Home-made chicken soup, Now smoking a Pete Strand with the last of my 7 seas tobacco and a mug of DD coffee. I noticed earlier today that I`m running low on tobacco`s. I ordered a pound of 7 seas and a pound of Lane LL-7. My 2 favorite bulk blends.

Pre dinner smoke of Lancer slices in an Aldo Velani smooth poker with Earl Gray tea. My post was interrupted when I looked up and saw the deer on the bridge eating bird seed. Didn't even hear him come up. Had to get up and shoo him off. He went out about 20 yards then stopped and turned around to look at me. Had to toss a rock to get him to leave. Guess I will have to put up the electric fence, lol. So finishing up the Lancers then heading in for pizza.