What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late to the party. Slept in over an hour and a half. Starting with my ever trusty Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard with cowboy coffee. Cloudy and overcast this morning, rain predicted later. Only getting to 65. Should be a pleasant day. Wife and I are serving lunch at USVets today.

Good evening my friends and fellow BoBs 😊.
Well I'm about to take a chance that I won't cough my guts up, by filling my first bowl in over a week. I'll fill a Parker Super Bruyere 140, with Rangers gifted Hobbit Weed, and wish you all a great day
20231116_135748.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Slept in, again, lol. Getting to be a habit but I'm not crazy about getting up when it's still dark out. Sun is up and a pleasant 44 on the patio. Smoking Hobbits Weed in a Pete Pub with morning CR coffee. Have to do grocery shopping this morning then out to the ranch to ride this afternoon.

Day 2 training the Rossi: Red Virginia Crumble Kake.

Rossi 8824 Lumberman.JPG

This promises to be a good pipe. Very light for its size, clenches easily and has a very natural feel in my hands. It does smoke a little hot and a little wet but it is brand new. I'll have to show some self restraint until it cakes properly.