What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is preparing for a pre Thanksgiving day meal, while I'm outside mixing up a pine tar and bees wax mixture for treating tool handles. Treated my throwing tomahawk handle, so now smoking Amphora Original in an MM diplomat bent apple. This pine tar has a nice smoky smell that goes well with a pipe.
20231122_105059.jpg

Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Gonna check on the ferals in a minute or two. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Pete Watson,Capt black dark,Mug of Peets dark roast. I just got back from running errands for my wife,mostly stuff we needed for turkey day tomorrow.
I treated myself to a new Peterson rusticated 106 pipe earlier,bought it online-holiday sale.

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem. Gold Star Brazilian Bourbon Santos, neat, is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg

Relaxing after a long day and a wonderful salad, char and snow peas dinner with a bowl of strawberry ice cream for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching the last episode of the Conrad version of Nero Wolfe.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Enjoyed a big and tasty golden delicious apple, and am nearing the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg