What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoked a couple of Wilke English blends while working in the studio, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2021 HU Directors Cut in a smooth slight bend dark brown 1940s-1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 228C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy’s_B.R._prince_228C.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I certainly picked the right pipe for this blend. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem.
Barling_249.jpg

TGIF! Long hours this week so only have to work a half day today. Waking up with some Haunted Bookshop in a Dunhill Shell apple. Drinking some dark roast coffee and some caffeinated sparkling water. Going to try to refresh the synchronization of a Trimble GPS unit that hasn't been used in over five years today. Never done this so I hope it is fairly painless.

Dunhill-Apple-002.jpg

Good morning all. Up early as I had to put out the trash and fill the bird feeders. Brewed up some cowboy coffee. Now sitting under the patio heater with Urban Cowboy in a Don Carlos huge bent dublin and a mug of cowboy coffee watching the sun come up. Just one big pipe this morning as I have to be at the dentist by 9. Then out to the ranch after a stop at TSC to get the boys grain.

After a good sized bowl of homemade beef stew and cornbread with real butter, I'm settling into a nice deep bowl of GLP Jackknife Plug in a Peterson rusticated standard system 309 while outside in the soft light of Christmas lights. I didn't slice this but gathered what had come loose on the bottom of the jar which was mostly larger flakes of dark fired. Well, I had a hankering for ODF anyway, so its tasting good. This pipe has a deep narrow bowl, so like a flake pipe and handles it well. Have the best evening BoBs.
View attachment 14039
Yumm Yumm mate !! (y)

Enjoying a MM greatdane Ballz Pipe,geez I love that pipe.
Packed with this wild brew. Bought for the tin as well as the tobacco of course.
Very, very mellow aro and I get why it messed with my head when I read the ingredents. I wish the apricot was rum yum yum .😄
I smoked it all night in several pipes. I love my ben wades for some reason they are just so clean to smoke. Just a tap and jobs done.

1702053976696.png

1702053943358.png