What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Enjoyed a very light snack, and am past the quarter mark of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Three Strangers starring Greenstreet and Lorre.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian-Dublin.jpg

Coloured the figure meer with crayons today, tired of waiting for it to change.

Had some RedVaPer Kake in my Sav 616. I relined this recently, it was terribly charred. It is smoking very nicely now, I watched the better part of three Star Trek: TNG episodes with it. The bowl is so big I can put my thumb in it past my first knuckle.

Savinell Sistina 616.JPG

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

IMG_4300.jpeg

Home after a long day and having a couple of bowls before I head to bed—early morning meetings tomorrow.

This smoke is from Nightcap in my MM Country Gentleman Night Rider (probably my favorite cob shape).

Earlier, I had a second bowl of Royal Yacht in my MM Charles Towne Cobbler.

Good night, BoB!

Part way through this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of SWRA in a straight, black sandblasted undated Comoy’s Sunrise Etched Grain straight apple 551 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. I may end the day with this smoke depending how much time it takes to do a few things.
Comoy's_Sunrise_Apple.jpg

Making my inability to sleep comfortable with a bowl of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

Good Morning!
Slept in and got up with minimal leg discomfort, going out after my morning pipe for some more cherries to clean out my joints! Starting off with the usual GLP Abingdon in an MM bent Apple Diplomat along with a k-cup of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee. My wife ordered some green Ethiopian Yirgacheffe beans that I'll start roasting tomorrow!

Good morning BoBs. Slept in a bit. Had a bad night with back pain. Probably only slept for 3 hours total. Anyway, having a big bowl of the new batch of Urban Cowboy in the huge Don Carlos bent dublin with cowboy coffee. Zippo, that's a pretty long name for it. And, we already have a Trail Boss, your name for the blend I made from the St. Patrick's Day Reserve. What say we call it Cattle Drive? I think the dove flock is getting bigger. Lol.

Attachments

• 20231214_080909.mp4
    22.9 MB
I just came back from pain mgmt,Smoking my Caminetto billiard with CS picayune pancake. I used to smoke quite a bit of this when it was called 2nd breakfast. I dont like this as much as I liked it before,to me they changed more than just the name and I generally love everything I get from the country squire.

Good Evening my friends and fellow BoBs. Very very late to the table today. Myself and Mrs Z travelled up to town to do some Christmas shopping. And I'm pleased to say it's all done.
So now I'm going to fill a Dr Plum Quintex with Rangers gifted Cattle Drive.
and have a relaxing and well deserved puff.
20220724_132613.jpg