What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@JimInks Holy Hamburgers! I haven't had a burger in...years? Can't be bothered making my own and won't pay the extortive prices for a fast food fix. What I wouldn't give for three sliders right now, thanks for shattering my peaceful existence.

PS: I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

Now smoking well aged 4Noggins Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Tim_West_Bookkeeper.jpg

@JimInks Holy Hamburgers! I haven't had a burger in...years? Can't be bothered making my own and won't pay the extortive prices for a fast food fix. What I wouldn't give for three sliders right now, thanks for shattering my peaceful existence.

M'lady made them. The price for one at a fast food place is a tad less than what she paid to make four. It's too expensive to eat out so we don't. Besides, I prefer her cooking.

About a third of a bowl left of year 2019 C&D Derringer in a late 1890s, early 1900s straight smooth brown unbranded billiard with an A&D silver cap and ferrule with a tapered amber stem and orific bit. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1890-1900 A&D unbranded billiard_silver&amberish.jpg

I had one yesterday and one today LOL, them cheeseburgers is good!

Dinner was a big stack of m'lady's Middle Eastern stuffed grape leaves with two slices of pecan pie and a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. While we watched old Westerns, I smoked a bowl of year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Next was year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

And I'm finishing this bowl of 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Nearing the first third of this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Have a little Communty Coffee, neat, left in the cup.
4AB_Rust_left437.jpg

Now smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I'll probably end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good morning friends. Slept in a bit while wifey got up, made coffee and fed Charlie. 27 but no breeze so not unpleasant. Wx channel says 26 and feels like 21. Not sure where they get their readings but not from our area of the mountain. Settled in with Cattle Drive in my 2nd Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard. CR blend morning coffee. A bit frustrated because I misplaced my favorite reading glasses. I know they are in the house somewhere but can't find the darn things. Hopefully Charlie didn't use them as a chew toy, lol.

Good morning,
Sadly, I have been sick for the last few days.Went to family Dr. yesterday and was lectured about not getting co-vid shot, LOL! He refused to give me anti-biotics until I took a covid test,which I told him to his face that I was not doing! He`s a good Dr and I have been going to him for 10 years or more. I feel a bit better today- just congested and have no energy.
Trying to smoke my Pete baker street with MB Symphony and a mug of DD coffee. I may try a Virginia later - I seem to cough less with Va. tobacco. I don`t know why though.

Starting off my smoking day early with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. It's been raining hard all morning, so I'm staying inside today. This kind of rain generally keeps the ferals away, except for Daisy the Feral Princess who slept the night away in my studio. Right now, she's enjoying a snooze by my feet. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg