What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'll have one more bowl of Paradoxical today, in my Rattray's. I'm bound to run out of tobacco before my delivery arrives, no point rationing it. I can be a miserable bastard for six days rationing or a miserable bastard for three days without. :rolleyes:

Rattray's Dark Ale 107.jpg

Near the half way mark of this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Whether I have another smoke or not depends on whether or not there is any more feral drama before I go to bed.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock263.jpg

Daisy the Feral Princess has in and out of the house all day. She’s been snoozing’ in the studio, and she comes out when she wants our company, attention, food or to go outside. Not necessarily in that order. She tries hard not to cause problems with Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. Abner the Eager was in for a while earlier, and snoozed on my lap. Sam the Scamp’s been around every so often to eat, and I do that outside. I know he wants to be inside with us, but he’s so afraid of Tomato that I can’t do it. Tomato is mean to him. Enough so that when I fed Sam some minutes ago, Tomato wanted to go outside to chase him away. I didn’t let that happen.

My sinuses gave me a hard time after being out in the cold. After I did a bit of sneezing, Tomato was so concerned that he laid by my feet and put his paws around my left foot in an effort to comfort me. However, Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger were hungry for wet food, and neither one will eat if any other cat comes into the kitchen. I tried several times to get Tomato not to do that, but he was stubborn, and I had to take him outside. I did give him some wet and dry food. So, everybody’s eaten, Tomato’s back inside and sleeping on the couch. Hopefully, all will be peaceful for a while.
Tomato_HugsFoot.jpg

Tomato_HugsFoot2.jpg

Tomato gets some scratching.
Tomato_HugScratch.jpg

Sleepy Suzy (the top cat) and Molly Danger have a snooze after eating.
S&M_CurlSnooze.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. I'll end the day with this smoke.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Update: Sam the Scamp wanted to eat, and I let him inside. I had to keep Tomato the Brave away from the kitchen, which he did after a little scolding. Sam was too afraid to eat, so I stayed with him to help him feel safe. I know he had less than he wanted, but he was too uncomfortable. He stayed in the kitchen for twenty minutes, and I figured it was best to take him outside so he would settle down. As soon as I did that, he ran, and then Daisy wanted out. When I let her out, Abner the Eager was standing by the door, and I let him in eat. Once he saw Tomato, he curtailed his meal, and wanted out although I think he really wanted to stay inside where it’s warm. I took him out, put dry food out for him and Daisy - at a distance - and both ate in peace. Since it’s after five a.m., maybe I can have some peace and sleep.

Good Morning my friends and fellow BoBs 😊
Today I'm going to start my smokes by filling a Savinelli Hercules 611 EX, with some Petersons Sherlock Holmes.
After I finish it, I may just go for a nap. I was awake way to early today, and I feel shattered. As always I wish you all a great day my friends 😊

Good morning BoBs. Hope everyone is enjoying the new year. Slept late, played fetch with Charlie for a while, finally settled down to a bowl of CS Choctaw in a Sav Hercules 606EX with CR morning coffee. Had our first snow last night. Just a light skiff but enough to turn the hills white. Legion Riders wanted to do a ride up to Baghdad but with temps only at 34 by 11, told them it was just too much for this old geezer. They must have agreed since they canceled the ride, lol. Gonna spend most of the day inside by the fireplace.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

After a superb chicken dinner, it's time to retire to my den and light up a Petersons Atlantic, filled with Rangers superb gifted Hobbit Weed, whilst Mrs Z catches up on her boring Soap Opera's. Looking forward to listening to the next chapter of Robinson Crusoe on Audible 😊
Is "Coronation Street" still produced in Britain Zippo? We used to get that on CBC when I was a kid, incredibly long-running soap. I never watched it but I would recognize the theme song in a heartbeat.

Is "Coronation Street" still produced in Britain Zippo? We used to get that on CBC when I was a kid, incredibly long-running soap. I never watched it but I would recognize the theme song in a heartbeat.
Hi HRP.
Yep it's still running, in fact it's one of the soaps Mrs Z is catching up on tonight. It maybe the longest running soap in the world, (started in 1960), and still hits huge viewing figures in the UK, but it drives me insane 🤣.

Near the last third of this bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg