What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark Twain in my Lorenzetti Augustus Caesar. Big mugga coffee. Good morning, will likely ski tomorrow.

Attachments

• Lorenzetti Augustus Caesar 29.jpg
    Lorenzetti Augustus Caesar 29.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren Acadian Perique in a straight smooth brown 1933-36 KBB Yello-Bole Honey Cured Briar 2384 Acorn with a tapered yellow rock ambra stem.
View attachment 14947
Man, that's a nice pipe especially with that stem. And in great shape to be so old.

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Uhle’s 00 in a straight smooth brown post-WW2 LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian with a metal screw-in tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. A cup of hot tea, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my weekly pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem.
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg

Afternoon BoBs. Trying to sneak in a short bowl of CH in a MM general cob before I go see wifey at rehab and take her some dinner. Orange spice tea aside. Her neighbor friend had gotten her some chicken fettuccine couple days ago and there was enough left over for another meal. About half way through this bowl. Little Charlie in my lap watching the birdies. Probably my last pipe today. Good evening everyone.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the last quarter of this bowl of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive 2021 in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Off to work now.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling263.jpg