What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished the first try of a chicken casserole with a rice base, peas, and chicken covered in a milk based sauce. After a visit from a friend, and two homemade hard ciders each I'm relaxing with GLP Abingdon in a Rob Roy and a cup of coffee.
View attachment 15609
That mug is a hoot!

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

That's good to hear, EZ. You and I came down with something about the same time and I'm glad you're on the mend. Having my breakfast of champions, MT in the Legend with OBB. Furnace inspection today, just preventative routine. For $100 it gives me peace of mind and lets me know if something on the furnace is in need or soon will be.

Attachments

• Wakey-Wakey.jpg
    Wakey-Wakey.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Smoking a Vauen bent author, Lane LL-7,Mug of green tea. I have been having problems with my 8 year old laptop, My wife surprised me with a new one last night! Sadly ,nothing comes with a owners manual anymore,maybe,I am old fashioned- I like a paper manual to actually read about the features and how to set everything up...

Now smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Gourmet Blend, neat, is my drink.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Btw, lunch was a big bowl of Cheerios, four freshly made egg, ham and cheese biscuits, a big bowl of spumoni ice cream, and a golden delicious apple.

Had a great chat with a former Marvel editor about feral cats and comics, and with any luck, we'll be working together on a project some time in the future. I smoked a bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Currently, I am just finishing this bowl of D&R Windsail in a 2018 full bend smooth natural Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade with a silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade, 2018.jpg

Good evening BoBs. Had a long day. Wife to Dr., Ranger lunch, took wife shopping, went to the gym for the first time in almost a year. Hoping to get back to my 50" chest, 36" waist, and 23" biceps. Which I had 10 years ago. Lol. Having an apres diner bowl of GLP Quiet Nights in a Sav Hercules 320EX with leftover cabernet from dinner. My last smoke for today. Good night all.

Good evening BoBs. Had a long day. Wife to Dr., Ranger lunch, took wife shopping, went to the gym for the first time in almost a year. Hoping to get back to my 50" chest, 36" waist, and 23" biceps. Which I had 10 years ago. Lol. Having an apres diner bowl of GLP Quiet Nights in a Sav Hercules 320EX with leftover cabernet from dinner. My last smoke for today. Good night all.
I'm sure this goes w/o saying but pace yourself Ranger. Hate to see you wreck yourself.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, corvina and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2012 E-soterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit.
Barling_Hunter_side.jpg

Currently, I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2001 Murray’s Dunhill Navy Rolls in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank with a black acrylic stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Ascorti_NewDearKS_billiard_smooth.jpg