What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was too busy to post since my after-dinner smoke, but I finally got everything taken care of. I'm smoking the last of this tin of Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in a 2002 black sandblast full bend D.R. Ardor Urano dublin with a slightly tapered far side of the bowl and a black acrylic saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a while. It's time to clean a few pipes. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ardor Urano dublin-tapered.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty Snap Dragon apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This was the original 515 that Basil Rathbone smoked. Hope to end the day with this smoke.
Butz-Choquin1501_Bistro_Pot.jpg

Good afternoon gents. Going full Brit with Zippos gifted Condor in a Sasieni London made 4 dot Ruff Root 1/2 bent pot and English black tea. Lol.
I am so wanting to try some condor. I am learning that I am an English style fan and a fan of all England produced tobaccos.

Up early again, and have a third of a bowl left of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. While they were eating inside the house, I was outside calling for Sam the Scamp. He often stays in the brush at the base of my back fence or in the brush on the other side of it in the mornings. When Sam heard me, he climbed up the fence from the other side, jumped down, and came running to me. He ate a lot of food.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

I am so wanting to try some condor. I am learning that I am an English style fan and a fan of all England produced tobaccos.
Well, Condor is an English tobacco by virtue of being sold in the UK, however, it's not what people usually consider an English blend as it has no Latakia or Oriental in the vein of EMP or Nightcap. It's all Virginia tobacco and quite good but hard to obtain outside the UK. And it's quite expensive for an OTC blend.

Mark Twain in the Legend this morning with my Ovaltine Breakfast Blend. Time to do taxes, gotta get my ducks in a row, have to get out for groceries and pharmacy today after lunch. Some snow to shovel so I can park in the garage, what we got drifted so it's a headache. I don't think it even amounts to three inches but it's heaped up in all the corners: door jambs, sidewalks by the garage and it's crusty. Bitched all winter that we had no snow and now I'm bitching that we do...there no satisfying some people.

Attachments

• Wakey-Wakey.jpg
    Wakey-Wakey.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with unsalted peanuts and big, tasty golden delicious apple on the side. I've abou a quarter of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The last of this bag of Gold Star Gourmet Blend, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a straight black 1925 Dunhill patent shell Canadian 33 with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1925_Canadian.jpg

Then, I did a second set of walking reps, and am near the finish line of this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg