What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SInce the weather is perfect today, my wife and I dined al fresco enjoying roast chicken and mac-n-cheese. Now I am happily reading a book and enjoying MB Golden Extra in the Hardcastle's Crown bent billiard with saddle stem along with Evan Williams Bottled in Bond over ice.
View attachment 16534
Following up with Straus Private Stock Aromatic for my last smoke of the evening. G'night BoBs!

Put my experimental blend into my Rossi Canadian, it tastes best if you burn it.
In other news...tried MAgicEraser for my Vulcanite stems for the first time. Impressive. Fast and effective. No mess. Cheap. Drop of cutting board oil on the stems and good to go.
My major stem cleaning two weeks ago I used MAgicErasers, too. Worked well.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught cat fish, and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a straight black 1925 Dunhill patent shell Canadian 33 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1925_Canadian.jpg

Now smoking year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Watching a Tim Holt western.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Dunhill_1954_Bulldog148_Bottom.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoyed a little low calorie snacking, and am half way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Near the half way mark of this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Woke up to get a drink of water, and the next thing I knew, Sleepy Suzy, Molly Danger, Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave were in or near the kitchen wanting wet food. It took a little coaxing to get Daisy and Tomato outside because my cats will not eat around any feral. When they quit eating, I'll feed D&T. Knowing I'd be awake for a bit, I did exactly what you folks would expect of me, :) and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Good morning,
I got home from work late last night and woke up early! back pain was constant all night.
Smoking a Caminetto billiard , MB symphony, Mug of Peet`s dark roast.
I need to get my wife to the foot Dr. today,she some how managed to hurt her foot while I was at work last night? It seems painful to walk on,So I don`t want her driving.

Didn't sleep much, so I'm back at doing very little with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Having some Oriental Sillk in my Cobbler this morning with coffee.

Spent 30 mins with Canada Post customer service trying to get the reason for a package delivery being delayed in Winnipeg for a week. It arrived here Monday according to both USPS and CP tracking. Of course, they have no explanation. If the package arrives damaged, I'm making an immediate claim, before its even out of their hands.

I can't get back to work soon enough.

P.S. - I decided one was good, two is better. Having a second helping.

Attachments

• Cobbler.jpg
    Cobbler.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Put my experimental blend into my Rossi Canadian, it tastes best if you burn it.
In other news...tried MAgicEraser for my Vulcanite stems for the first time. Impressive. Fast and effective. No mess. Cheap. Drop of cutting board oil on the stems and good to go.
Add a dab of oxyclean powder, works even better.

Having my coffee and my Legendary breakfast, Mark Twain. Lots of work on my brother's Barracuda yesterday, cleaning, polishing, waxing. All by hand, no mechanical assistance. My arms and shoulders are dead this morning, it sure shows that I had no skiing this winter. The car is stellar but I will post pics taken from the show. Snagged a window clip and dragged it across the finish, I was almost in tears. We were able to buff the finish so that it's only noticeable if you know where it is. I felt sick though, he rebuilt the car as a tribute to my father when he passed, it means a lot.
Great looking car. Which engine does it have?