What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night was the first night of trap league. I shot my 1929 Ithaca 5E and was OK with my score considering I hadn't touched a shotgun since the first week of November. My squad shot at 8:15pm and there's something pretty cool about seeing the targets explode under the lights. I enjoyed a pipeful of EGR in my Peterson Hudson (not the B5 in the gun pic).

DZKq9Pil.jpg

I7f2S5hl.jpg

Near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lunch follows this smoke.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. Nearing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The last of this bag of Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Bat Masterson.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Last night was the first night of trap league. I shot my 1929 Ithaca 5E and was OK with my score considering I hadn't touched a shotgun since the first week of November. My squad shot at 8:15pm and there's something pretty cool about seeing the targets explode under the lights. I enjoyed a pipeful of EGR in my Peterson Hudson (not the B5 in the gun pic).

DZKq9Pil.jpg

I7f2S5hl.jpg
I love that pipe rest Idle, It gives me inspiration, I have some spare Antlers in my workshop 😁

Now smoking aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Just took some photos of Sam the Scamp enjoying the good weather in the back yard. Tomato the Brave got jealous and came over to check it out, but Sam never moved.
Comoy's_Sutliff_CorinthianDe-Luxe_126 pot .jpg

I had a pretty good day, I gathered up 5 bags of leaves and branches,my back started in,So I stopped for the rest of the day,It`s back to work in the morning.
Smoking a Rusticated Pete Baker street,MB Symphony, 8 o`clock k-cup.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of well aged 4Noggins Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. This should get me to dinner time.
Tim_West_Bookkeeper.jpg