What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Thanks for reminding me @Ranger107, I'm usually getting ready to enjoy the aroma of corned beef but my wife is working until 7:30 so we're not hosting a party today! I opened a tin of GLP Ashbury and loaded up an MM Boone to go along with a 2nd cup of coffee. Watching the replay of an F1 race.

I thought for St. Paddy's Day I'd have Peterson 3P in a Peterson rusticated standard system 309 with matcha for the green color.
20240317_124118.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Been chatting with my old college buddy. Gold Star Cafe 645, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the first third of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Just finished cleaning a few pipes.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem. Running low on this tin.
Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught cat fish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Communty Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Aerial Ireland.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg