What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2001 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty snap dragon apple, and am near the half way mark of this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Long Tail's spending more and more time with me.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

LTJimLap1.jpg

LTJimLap2.jpg
LTJimLapClose2.jpg

The less shy orange fella at play.

Half way through this bowl of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. This will end my smoking day.
Stanwell_Antique_124.jpg

The shy orange fella certainly has come out of his shell.
SOTSide2.jpg

SOTSideSnooze1.jpg

SOTSnoozeClose1.jpg

Good morning,
I was rudely awaken by thunder storms and back pain, damn arthritis !
Last night I had bid on 7 tobacco auctions,figuring ,I may win 3 or 4 of them,much to my surprise, I won nothing! These tins are going pretty close to retail prices in these auctions. I decided to just go online and order a pound of MB 7 seas and a pound of Lane LL-7. Buying in bulk is cheaper,stress free and I enjoy these 2 tobacco`s.
I am smoking a Pete 606 rusticated pot with PS Optimum,Mc Cafe k-cup.

Good morning BoBs. Short bowl of Hobbits Weed in a Pete Xmas 2021 Deerstalker. Only time for one bowl. Have to leave for the ranch asap. Turns out Cochise doesn't have ringworm but hives. So have to go give him some Benadryl and Tri Hist granules. Then back to the National Cemetary for Honor Guard ceremony. Another busy day.

After a chaotic week weatherwise with an official 5 inches or rain and 10 reported by one farmer, tornados and supercells, I'm praying for drying winds and sun for the farmers. Tobacco is being set and will withstand this if not underwater or wet too long. Checking for weather damage (none, thank God), and having a fully loaded bowl of 2023 C&D Steamworks in a C91 Briarworks crimson blast with acrylic amber stem. I love this pipe and blend. It's a mighty tasty bowl.
20240510_101706.jpg

Smoking a De Paya with a Capt black gold,/ Lane BCA mixture. The cb gold is a bit mild and the BCA ramps it up a bit. I finally got myself to the kitchen to perk a pot of Peet`s dark roast! (my wife has been a bit unhappy about my k-cup habit!) It`s a grey,cloudy day here,the rain has stopped,but I am told it will start again shortly.

Another glorious day in Ye merry olde England, and the hottest day of the year so far, it feels more like mid summer, it's so hot. Myself and Mrs Z have spent the day at Woburn Abbey, where my brother is head game keeper for the Duke of Bedford. It's been a fantastic day counting and feeding deer, who had the right idea, and didn't stray to far from the water. Then we had a spectacular picnic, where we was also joined by a small herd.
Now im about to fill a bowl of Hobbit Weed in a Falcon, fitted with a dover briar. I hope everybody is having an awesome day
235689.jpeg

235692.jpg
235691.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg