What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Old Professor in my Rattray's this evening, with coffee I'm sure to regret at 4am. Good night BoBs.
BoB.jpg

Attachments

• Rattray's Dark Ale 107.jpg
    Rattray's Dark Ale 107.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
A third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

Everybody showed up at one time or another today. Harry the Hairy ate and ran, but not before he wanted my attention, and inside the house. We couldn’t do that, but I made sure he knew he’s liked by us. Abner the Eager ate, came inside to snooze, and went back outside after a couple of hours. Haven’t seen him since. Daisy the Feral Princess spent most of the day snoozing’ on my studio chair, and on the couch. Tomato the Brave was particularly hyper this afternoon. He ran all around the house knocking things over on the floor, and even biting on plastic bottles. Eventually, he wanted to go outside, and tackle the world. I think he lost, but he was good sport about it.
HarryEats6.jpg

DaisyBB1.jpg

Tomato_tongue1.jpg

Sam the Scamp wanted to go outside after being cooped up for so long. I sat and smoked my pipe while she patrolled the back yard and the driveway. When she wanted back inside, she wanted my attention, and laid by my side for a while. For the first time, Sam the Scamp gave me some kitty kisses. I was very surprised. I took her back to her babies after a while. I am pleased that none of my cats or the ferals have tried to go near the babies.
BabiesNursing1.jpg

A quarter of the way through my last smoke of the day, which is Wilke Wall Street w/o perique in a year 1987 ebony full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. I got John Brandt to make this for me. It’s not on the menu. Reading while this bowl lasts.
Peterson_MarkTwain Ebony.jpg

Got up early as I have to take wife to PT at 9, so have to get the pups up and out before we head out. Having CS Cowboy Coffee in the Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard with a mug of cowboy coffee. Watching the sun come up. Looks like it will be a nice day. Have a great day everyone.

Near the first third of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Davidoff Medallion Flakes vintage 2019 in my Barling 5574 EXEL Canadian with sterling band & vulcanite taper bit. Purchased this pipe in 1974. Drinking Kirkland dark roast View attachment 16810whole bean decalf coffee. Sunny morning after an inch of snow last night.
That is a great pipe.

That is a great pipe.
Thanks. If memory serves me, it was a repair job - the silver band that Diebel's put on it. The owner never came back to pick it up and pay for the repair. We had a policy that after a year we in the shop could buy the orphaned pipes for the cost of the repair. I don't remember the charge for a silver band back then, but it was under $10. Not bad for a nice Barling!

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with unsalted peanuts and a golden delicious apple on the side. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

Now smoking C&D Palmetto Balkan 2024 (Small Batch) in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. This goes on sale Tuesday, March 26 at 6 p.m. EST. It came in an eight ounce can. 2,800 were made. Working on a review.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg