What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to The Lone Ranger from my radio collection.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

Did a bit of low calorie snacking, fed three ferals and Sleepy Suzy, and am smoking Wilke Surbrug’s Golden Sceptre in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Listening to Nick Carter, Master Detective from my radio collection.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

Just over a quarter of a bowl left of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Sam's sitting on top of my chair bathing herself.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. I may end the day with this smoke.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

A nice morning in the Bluegrass. I took Jacksie out for a walk while starting a bowl of KBV Burley Morning Pipe in the Jansen's bent volcano with saddle stem. Now finishing while sitting outside with a cup of coffee. Three months into taking up the pipe again, I'm pretty sure this blend has a permanent place in my rotation.
20240318_151635.jpg

Slept in, which I shouldn't have, since I have Ranger breakfast at 8. Got up late, took Charlie out and then fed him. Now having a short bowl of Round Up in a Pete Derry Rustic bent apple with military stem and morning CR coffee on the patio. A chilly 34 but no wind so not too bad with the patio heater on. Can't eat because I'm going in for my angiogram at 10, but at least I get to chat with my friends. Have a great day BoBs.

Slept in, which I shouldn't have, since I have Ranger breakfast at 8. Got up late, took Charlie out and then fed him. Now having a short bowl of Round Up in a Pete Derry Rustic bent apple with military stem and morning CR coffee on the patio. A chilly 34 but no wind so not too bad with the patio heater on. Can't eat because I'm going in for my angiogram at 10, but at least I get to chat with my friends. Have a great day BoBs.
Ranger, I hope this is just a routine check up.