What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen from Greece.

YgIIveM.jpg

cyWYAh1.jpg

I am smoking Black & Elegant Truffle in a Brebbia.
Sid, grand pics!!!!! FTRPLT

Did a set of walking reps on this sunny, humid day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_right.jpg

Now smoking Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a mid-1970s smooth brown medium bend Ed Burak Connoisseur bulldog with an acrylic black saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe lately, but considering what I smoked in it previously, this works. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ed_Burak_Connoisseur_Bulldog.jpg

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Long Tail is snoozin' by my side. Two orange tabbies are sleeping on my right foot.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Good morning,
I was rudely awaken by thunder storms and back pain, damn arthritis !
Last night I had bid on 7 tobacco auctions,figuring ,I may win 3 or 4 of them,much to my surprise, I won nothing! These tins are going pretty close to retail prices in these auctions. I decided to just go online and order a pound of MB 7 seas and a pound of Lane LL-7. Buying in bulk is cheaper,stress free and I enjoy these 2 tobacco`s.
I am smoking a Pete 606 rusticated pot with PS Optimum,Mc Cafe k-cup.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Enjoy yourself EZ.

Good morning BoBs. Short bowl of Hobbits Weed in a Pete Xmas 2021 Deerstalker. Only time for one bowl. Have to leave for the ranch asap. Turns out Cochise doesn't have ringworm but hives. So have to go give him some Benadryl and Tri Hist granules. Then back to the National Cemetary for Honor Guard ceremony. Another busy day.
What's he reacting to?

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cod and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm near the last third of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-Mets game. The orange tabby is still by my side. The others are fighting each other.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Good afternoon gents. Pre dinner it's Frog Morton in a Design Berlin bent apple sans filter with Red Stag bourbon. Had a very busy day. Then when I got home wifey tells me the dishwasher is kaput. Just got done paying $350 to fix the irrigation system, now we have to get a new dishwasher. Sheesh, it never ends. 🤧

A third of a bowl left of this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Here's a few pics of one of the orange tabbies, who is still by my side, although the shy one and long tail are, too. It's a tight squeeze, and they are laying on each other.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg

OTLapSpread2.jpg
OTClose2.jpg

OTBelly1.jpg
2OT&LT1.jpg

Attachments

• 2OT&LT1.jpg
    2OT&LT1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 0