What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peterson's Old Dublin in a Pete Rosslare 221! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1444[1].JPG
    IMG_1444[1].JPG
    844.9 KB · Views: 48
Good morning,
Smoking some Molto Dolce/Carter Hall blend in an Italian made Stanwell Vario #11 ,it`s a small quarter bent pot shaped pipe that smokes well even with the filter,have a mug of Starbucks breakfast blend while waiting for the real coffee to perk !
Ranger.... thanks for the info on the 7 seas ! I will buy another pound of the regular blend.

CH in my new Pete Xmas deerstalker. Came yesterday. Wiped out coating with a wet paper towel per EZs advice, dried overnight, and smoking good this morning with dark roast coffee.

Attachments

• 20210928_071604.jpg
    20210928_071604.jpg
    992.3 KB · Views: 53
Following Rangers lead Smoking my Christmas Milverton pipe with some Capt. Black regular blend and some red tea.

Smoking some Casey Jones in an old Danish freehand pipe,It`s a nice pipe,but a little smaller than what I am used to,got to clean some pipes today!
That's what my wife would call a "wink", lol. Got my daily email from P&C and they had Casey Jones on sale. Got all 3 blends, hero, beyond brave, last ride. Hope they are good.

Ken Byron Ventures Spaghetti Western ‘21 in a Savinelli Estella 511 KS. This pipe is basically the same one that I posted in yesterday’s morning smoke, except that this one has a square shank and the other one has a round one.
FB3620F5-7739-4C79-B463-CE5581791CB3.jpeg

Smoking some Lane 1Q in a filtered Danish Bari Ruby, I like the charcoal 9MM filters better than the balsam ones lately... Freshly perked Colombian coffee,too.