What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C&D Bayou Morning in the new Pete Xmas deerstalker. Pipe is smoking great. The tobacco is just so so.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211002-091158_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211002-091158_Chrome.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
My last bowl of CS Merriwether in a Bjarne bent billiard. Iced coffee aside. Trying to get in one last good smoke before our company comes for dinner. They are not opposed to my smoking but he has serious allergy issues and I don't want to be inconsiderate of his needs.

Hobbits Weed in Butz magnum bent brandy with nice strong Columbian coffee. Beautiful Sunday morning. Watching a hummingbird playing around with the squirter in the bird bath. Gotta love nature.

Sutcliffe Christmas Spice in a Charaton Chippendale straight Dublin to go with French vanilla coffee. A bit of sweetness overload, but still good, lol. Lots of birdies and butterflies flitting about.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211003-105028_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211003-105028_Gallery.jpg
    634.5 KB · Views: 47
Esoterica Margate in a Pete system full bent B64 w/ military mount. Iced coffee on the side. Would like to try some Penzance but understand it is becoming unobtainium.

Hey where is everyone this morning? I'm beginning to feel like the LONE Ranger, lol. Started the day with my usual Urban Cowboy in a giant Don Carlos bent Dublin. Now it's CS black & tan in a vintage Sav Estella Non Pareil straight billiard. Strong dark roast coffee with of course.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211004-090541_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211004-090541_Gallery.jpg
    766.9 KB · Views: 52
Hello,
Just got back from a 3 day mini vacation,peace and quiet ! Sadly , my wife's job would not allow her to take any additional days or we would still be on the beach... It`s off season so very few people around just how I like it !
Anyway,Smoking a Pete killarney with some Lane lite cherry. got to start unpacking soon.

I'm a bit behind this morning!! Celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary last evening!! Smoked a bowl of 11-year-old Margate in a Curt Rollar-carved flared tulip or Dublin! Pipe came from the John B. Hayes shop that was in north D.C. He named it the "Witches Hat" because turned upside down it does look like one!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1456[1].JPG
    IMG_1456[1].JPG
    845 KB · Views: 49
Nice to see one of those old, bigger 56ers. They were in abundance in the 90s, and I scratch my head how we don't see them very often anymore. Where have all the good times gone?

I'm a bit behind this morning!! Celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary last evening!! Smoked a bowl of 11-year-old Margate in a Curt Rollar-carved flared tulip or Dublin! Pipe came from the John B. Hayes shop that was in north D.C. He named it the "Witches Hat" because turned upside down it does look like one!! FTRPLT
Congrats on the anniversary. Turned upside down I think it looks like a volcano.

Pre dinner smoke of CS Northwest Trek in a Maestro de Paya 1/4 bent Rhodesian. Iced coffee aside. Sky turning dark. Hope that means rain.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211004-180705_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211004-180705_Gallery.jpg
    789.9 KB · Views: 38