What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Casey Jones Last Ride in a MM general cob. With morning coffee. Thought this would be overwhelming from the pouch smell. Kinda like sticking my nose in a German torte cake, lol. But more subdued in the smoke. Can taste the cherry but very smooth. Sort of overrides the burley but still good.

Morning mug of strong black coffee while enjoying The Mayor's Chocolate Flake in an old Barling Vintage apple. FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1472[1].JPG
    IMG_1472[1].JPG
    894.2 KB · Views: 44
CS Black and Tan in a vintage Stanford, made by Saseini, 1/2 bent Rhodesian. Working on my 3rd cup of Joe. Cool and cloudy this morning. Beautiful sunrise earlier.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211008-091105_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211008-091105_Gallery.jpg
    765.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20211008-062851_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211008-062851_Gallery.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 41
Just got home from work,my back is not happy ! Waiting for the pain meds to kick in while smoking an Italian made Stanwell vario with the new Elephant brand filter.M/B 7 seas regular blend. Doo-wop music playing...
RANGER, I ordered the christmas professor, I really couldn`t decide,and everything I wanted was sold out already !

Just got home from work,my back is not happy ! Waiting for the pain meds to kick in while smoking an Italian made Stanwell vario with the new Elephant brand filter.M/B 7 seas regular blend. Doo-wop music playing...
RANGER, I ordered the christmas professor, I really couldn`t decide,and everything I wanted was sold out already !
Good for you. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Smoking a Danish Bari freehand filtered pipe with some Capt. Black royal blend,along with a Decaf coffee. My phone is off so they can`t call me to work tomorrow... Goodnight to all !

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, flounder and sugar snap peas dinner with a sliced orange for dessert. I'm part way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Red Sox-Rays game. I knew pitching Sale was a bad idea for the Sox. The manager should have known, too.

Glad to see people posting.
Dunhill_Birthyear-Left.jpg

Ended the evening with some very, very old BS-005 in a Paul Perri square shank bent SG Volcano! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1474[1].JPG
    IMG_1474[1].JPG
    842.8 KB · Views: 42
Last of the evening smoke of Rattray's Hal O the Wind, gifted by Brunello, in an Aldo Velani 2012 POTY. A real straight grained beauty. Iced coffee aside. Not a great fan of straight Virginia's but this ain't bad..

Last of the evening smoke of Rattray's Hal O the Wind, gifted by Brunello, in an Aldo Velani 2012 POTY. A real straight grained beauty. Iced coffee aside. Not a great fan of straight Virginia's but this ain't bad..
Forgot the pic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211008-192809_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211008-192809_Gallery.jpg
    952.6 KB · Views: 43
Smoking some Molto Dolce/ Lane 1Q blend in a Savinelli 320 author pipe,sweet mix but hard to keep lit . Freshly brewed Starbucks coffee. Jim,Good to see you again,I have missed your posts! Where is everybody? LOL!

Must be sleeping in, lol. Casey Jones Heros Blend with a little SWR added to kick up the burley component, in my big Don Carlos bent Dublin. With dark roast Costa rican coffee. EZ, I like jazz too, but not this early in the morning. Listening to acoustic guitar and the birdies chirping, lol.

Posting this here as it's not a sell or trade and thought more folks might see it. Finally got around to sorting through the huge box of tobacco gifted by Brunello. Found a large baggie of Old Joe Krantz, probably 2oz or more. Much as I like burley this one doesn't agree with me. If anyone has a fondness or liking for OJK PM me and I will gladly pay it forward to a fellow BoB.

Slow morning here!! Just finished a bowl of LJ Peretti's "Cambridge Flake" in a 1966 DH 127 Shell Briar. The Cambridge is old, 2009; still have about four ounces remaining. This is the version using McC's Ginnyweed. The newer version is sourced elsewhere; haven't tried it yet! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1475[1].JPG
    IMG_1475[1].JPG
    974 KB · Views: 43
Not far from finishing this bowl of a freshly opened first tin production run (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Molina with some Scottys chocolate and honey tobacco,this is one of those aromatics that smell great,but do not smoke well.Lucky for me that I only bought a couple of ounces.