What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a straight black 1925 Dunhill patent shell Canadian 33 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been sending a few photos and videos to a friend so she can post them in hopes of finding homes for the scampers. Anybody here want one? :)
Dunhill_1925_Canadian.jpg

Good morning everyone. Finally on the patio with Zippos gifted Condor in a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple with modified Plip. CR coffee aside. A little bit of drama earlier with 5 doggies in the house but got them all settled down finally. Wife went walking with her brother, his dog, and our 3. My buddy's dog Angel stayed here with me. Have a great day BoBs.

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a straight black 1925 Dunhill patent shell Canadian 33 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been sending a few photos and videos to a friend so she can post them in hopes of finding homes for the scampers. Anybody here want one? :)
View attachment 18035
Would love to have one, or more!! But...Already have six including two gray & white striped 'tigers' and three orange tabby "red" kitties!!! FTRPLT

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through the last of my open stash of year 2014 Strang in a 2003 smooth light brown medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic saddle stem. I'll revisit it before too long. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink. Fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, followed by Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Sam the Scamp and her scampers are in the playpen.
Ardor Venere Extra Strang Dublin.jpg

Enjoying an exceptionally long and pleasent smoke of Petersons Sunset Breeze in a Petersons Connemara 106s whilst binge watching Redeye on the BBC. To say myself and Mrs Z are totally gripped by this show, is an understatement. I hope everybody is having a good day ☺️
Redeye, you say. We'll have to look for it over here.

Just got done doing some more framing to enclosed the back porch. Ordered a door this morning. Now relaxing with my Dunhill Red Bark with My Mixture 965. It was one of those sublime smokes where it's like fine pastry all the way to the bottom. Had some John Bull in the same pipe last night and it tasted like a hot Cajun garbage fire. What can ya do?

Next weekend I'll install the door, Lord willing.
2024-04-2715.13.375515061411253666561.jpg