What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short smoke as I have to head out to the ranch soon. CS Rivendell in a Brebbia Perfecta slight bent dublin with my 4th cup o joe. Overcast but very calm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211223-102032_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211223-102032_Gallery.jpg
    845 KB · Views: 37
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch, and have almost smoked a third of a bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9708B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9708B_pot.jpg

Now smoking HU Cervantes (Gran Reserve Limitada 2 Anos) in a 1976 black rough carved Pioneer Meerschaum Hungarian with a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend.
Pioneer Meerschaum Hungarian.jpg

Just finishing smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Had a fun chat with my favorite niece.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Castello (Pi) G full bent poker Natural Vergin. (sic). with 4 year old Luxury Navy Flake. This is not my pipe, but it's much like it. I don't much care for dual finish pipes, but eh, the price was a steal. I actually felt bad after I paid the person.
004-006-10038.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with a small scoop of chocolate ice cream for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Michael Shayne movies, most of which are not good.
Dunhill_Birthyear-Left.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth terracotta medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Good morning and a very merry Christmas to all. CS Figgy Pudding in a Butz magnum bent brandy with winter blend coffee. Temp isn't bad, 45, but there's a chill wind out of the SW. Wanted to go riding today but it rained overnight and don't want Cochise slopping around in the mud. Guess it will be a movie day in front of the fireplace.

About a third of a bowl left from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg