What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, and a giant plate of spaghetti marinara with freshly made and awesome Heirloom meatballs dinner. Dessert was a small slice of triple chocolate cake. I'm close to finishing this bowl of the soon-to-be released KBV Mr. Christian’s Special Cuts #2 in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark tortoise shell colored tapered acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Padres game.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Day 2 of Spring Break! Another nice morning on the deck, once again enjoying some Gawith Hoggarth Dark Plug, this time in a Bertram 125. Like Balisong, I’m also sipping some Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee on the side. On the Bluetooth speaker it’s Mike Davis’ “Miles Smiles”.
79E053F2-6BDC-4B48-84C9-1B80C87B01C1.jpeg

CS Choctaw in a Maestro de Paya 1/2 bent smooth rhodesian with my 3rd mug of coffee. Had to move to the front patio. Sun was making the back patio too warm and the wind is too strong to put up the umbrella. I find it amazing that it is almost 70 on the back patio and only 54 on the front. Sun at this elevation really makes a difference.

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Going to be a busy day as usual.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Chacom No. 4 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink. Watching the Mets-D-Backs game.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of KBV “Goblin CIty” beta test in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Making review notes of this beta test, but I don't see anything needing changing in it. Watching the Braves-Padres game.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg