What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, sea bass and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink for a little longer. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Molina quarter bent billiard with Sutliff dark decadence/Carter hall mix. A freshly perked mug of Colombian peaks coffee.
Ranger, As my wife and I learned many years ago,GUESTS can stay 5 hours,then it`s time to go... As much as I love my grandchildren, I hate to have to clean up the mess they leave behind all thru the house. they also seem to break everything they touch weather its there`s or not. So I know what you are going thru.

Off work for 5 days for Spring Break, and enjoying a beautiful morning out on the deck with some GH Dark Plug in a Charatan’s Make Authentic. Had purchased a sizable amount of well aged Dark Plug from a Brother awhile back, and just got around to slicing off a couple of pieces to enjoy. For me at least, it doesn’t get much better than well aged Dark Plug! Hope everyone has a great day!

-Scott
B0FEA751-E649-41B0-A3F2-26ECE6B58208.jpeg

My fav morning go to, Urban Cowboy in the big Don Carlos 2 note 1/2 bent dublin with cowboy coffee. Lots of birdies on the feeders.
EZ, thanks for the sympathy. I know my wife loves her sister, but she and the niece are total slobs. Never offer to help clean up and take advantage of my wifes generous nature. Plus she has this screwed up relationship with some guy back home and I hear about it constantly. Nerve wracking after 5 days.

Smoking a DePaja bent brandy with MB seven seas red blend and the last of my morning coffee.
Ranger, we used to have my brother over for dinner frequently, he always overstayed his welcome and never lifted a finger to help,when I suggested he put his dishes in the sink,he responded that he was a guest ! I said,no ,your family!
Since then,I barely see him much and if I do, we go to the diner.

Another cloudy day! I started off with Charring Cross and now I'm smoking GH Balkan Mixture, but in cobs. I'm on my second cup of coffee, a nice Kenya.

Ranger, turn the guest room into a smoking room with a futon couch/bed, that should take care of the long term guests. After two nights head for the smoking room 10 minutes before your guests turn in!

Did a second set of walking reps, played a little with a neighbor's new four weeks old dog, and am close to finishing this bowl of Wilke Rum and Maple in a straight smooth with a tobacco leaf carving on the bottom left, dark brown 1980s Sir Brent pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. This finishes the bag.
Sir_Brent_Pot.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is the first small batch test version, which will be the same as the final release. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Another cloudy day! I started off with Charring Cross and now I'm smoking GH Balkan Mixture, but in cobs. I'm on my second cup of coffee, a nice Kenya.

Ranger, turn the guest room into a smoking room with a futon couch/bed, that should take care of the long term guests. After two nights head for the smoking room 10 minutes before your guests turn in!
Nice idea but I'm sure the better half would not go along with that. Last rant I promise. Wife volunteers at the VA every Thursday. Has to leave home around 11:30 for her shift. SIL knew that. So what do they do? Slept in till after 10. Wife fixes them breakfast, takes their dog out to poop, etc. At 11 I'm still helping them load suitcases, no steamer trunks. In the car. How many freaking clothes do you need for 5 days??? Okay. They are gone, so rant off. Lol.