What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with good friends yesterday. So glad the Pilgrims started this some 400 years ago. Starting my day with CS Rivendell in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy. Costa Rican blend coffee on the side. A cool 29 button wind so fairly pleasant on the patio with Hester going. Hope everyone has recovered from too much turkey, lol.

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with good friends yesterday. So glad the Pilgrims started this some 400 years ago. Starting my day with CS Rivendell in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy. Costa Rican blend coffee on the side. A cool 29 button wind so fairly pleasant on the patio with Hester going. Hope everyone has recovered from too much turkey, lol.

Glad you Had a great day buddy

Now smoking a Falcon Twisted stem fitted with an apple briar bowl. Plugged with some Sioux. I'm still not sure about this tobacco, its not unpleasent, but then again, it doesn't taste of much really.
I think I'll order some American Blend mixtures, and try and spice it up a bit.
I hope everyone is having a great day.

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Basil's paying a visit, and loves how dark this pipe is now. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Basil's, too. He's smoking WhiteKnight 10th Anniversary.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

My fave Hobbit Weed in an MMCC Country Gent. Pot of Yorkshire Tea on the side, while continuing to watch the FWC. Soon be time for the big one. England v USA...where something a little stronger than Tea will be on the side 😊
Hey Zippo, did you get the new socks I sent yet? The last pair must be getting kind of holey.

A healthy pinch of some Condor plugged into a Petersons Killarney XL90. Almost time for the kickoff between England v USA. So Mrs Z has put 6 cans of lager in easy reach of my chair 😊
I would wish all my American BoBs good luck, But it wouldnt be sincere, and I wouldn't really mean it. 🤣🤣🤣.
But I am sincere when I wish you all a great day my friends.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2020) in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. Comparing this to the new version. Almost done with that review, and will post it today after one more bowl of it.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Savinelli 815KS. Enjoying a not to frequent break from the last two days, and putting up new deck 2x10 joists. My lovely wife got her fill of social and family time, and I'm having a bit of contemplative time which is fully complete with plugged and smoky pipe in hand.