What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CH in A MM cob. Fresh mug of cowboy coffee. All kinds of birdies out today. Had a flock of Western Bluebirds show up. Haven't seen them for a while. Sun finally came out but still cold. Only 25. Good day to stay in by the fireplace. Wife made a big pot of chicken tortilla soup last night. Will be good later.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Brebbia bent Rhodesian with a tobacco I had stored in the basement,The mason jar was simply marked Jamestown ? It`s been down there for at least a year and it`s pretty good ! Drinking another k-cup,because i`m hurting and too lazy to brew a pot. The rain continues and PT seems to have made my back worse...
Zippo, Hang in there,buddy!

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2016 Newminister 400 Superior Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown year 1948 Parker Super Bruyere patent 23 88/F bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
1948_Parker_patent 23 bulldog..jpg

Smoking another Brebbia, this one is a bent apple. Sutliff creme brulee and yet another k-cup. It`s gotten a bit colder and the rain is now snow. I have to call my buddy at Starbucks as I am running out of Costa-Rican coffee!

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.
View attachment 7787
Jim, is there a big difference in McB Burley Flake and McB Burley London Blend? Tastewise.

Part way through this bowl of year 2014 FVF in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Jim, is there a big difference in McB Burley Flake and McB Burley London Blend? Tastewise.
Yes, there is. BLB has a chocolate and vanilla topping which BF does not have. BF has different, stronger burleys with no toppings, and has dark fired, although it is a condiment, and mostly stays in the background as a an accent. The entire HH line, which Burley Flake is a part of, are untopped blends by design.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steelhead trout and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the last quarter of this bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Deciding on what movie to watch.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg