What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About half way through this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Time to clean a few pipes.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking the last of this tin of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. It's time to check on the ferals.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

So how much does it actually weigh, in ozs?? I bought the house pipe which is only slightly larger. Smoking Pipes listed it as 3.6 oz but when I got it and weighed it myself it was 4.1 oz. Too heavy for me. Sent it back.
Ranger, I’ll weigh it tomorrow and get back to you.

Almost half way through this bowl of Sutliff Cringle Plug (Holiday Edition 2020) in a black straight, grain etched family era post WW2 Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Sasieni_FourDot_Appleby.jpg

Spent 3 hours cleaning our fridge yesterday and it's running so much better and quieter. First time cleaning one with the condenser on the bottom though and it is such a pain! It's impossible to access 80% of the coils, even after I pulled out the condenser fan and anything else that came across my path. Next time I'm hauling it to a mechanic and using their lift because this morning I was sore in places that I didn't know existed lol!

First pipe I mixed half-half and blood red moon and stuffed it into a medico Apollo in a "skater" shape. Trying to use up the blood red moon and basically just ruined some half-half lol.I have been very underwhelmed with blood red moon.

Second pipe was an aromatic English blend in a redroot kaywoodie bulldog, I really like the finish on kaywoodies red root line.
Cool Medico Apollo...looks like a pipe that would interest Swede. Blood Red Moon is the most overrated tobacco I’ve ever smoked. I dumped 2/3 of a bowl and threw away the rest of a full tin. I’m sorry the Half and Half was subjected to that! 😂

Spent 3 hours cleaning our fridge yesterday and it's running so much better and quieter. First time cleaning one with the condenser on the bottom though and it is such a pain! It's impossible to access 80% of the coils, even after I pulled out the condenser fan and anything else that came across my path. Next time I'm hauling it to a mechanic and using their lift because this morning I was sore in places that I didn't know existed lol!

First pipe I mixed half-half and blood red moon and stuffed it into a medico Apollo in a "skater" shape. Trying to use up the blood red moon and basically just ruined some half-half lol.I have been very underwhelmed with blood red moon.

Second pipe was an aromatic English blend in a redroot kaywoodie bulldog, I really like the finish on kaywoodies red root line.
Mosin. I had the same reaction to BRM. Considering the positive reviews I was very disappointed when I actually tried it. If you want a good mild cherry blend 4 noggins Hobbits Weed is much better, IMHO.

Good morning everyone. Just finishing a bowl of John Patton Storm Front in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard with my first mug of coffee. This is pretty good burley but burns a lot faster than my own Urban Cowboy. Only get about 45 minutes or so with it whereas the UC will last well over an hour. Oh well, guess it's time for another bowl of something else, lol.

Smoking a French Jeantet bent ball with Lane LL-7 and another mug of my mornings coffee. I was up early and was repainting the upstairs bathroom,It came out pretty good ! It has gotten very hard for me to cut the ceiling,my patience and eyesight ain`t what it used to be...

Ahhh. A nice bowl of Hobbits Weed in a Sav Hercules 320EX. Overpacked a bit and it flared on initial light but a couple of tamps and it's perking along fine now. Another big mug of Costa Rican coffee. You guys are right. I forgot about the Cadbury bunny. But those chocolate eggs are a bitch too scramble, lol.

Smoking a French Jeantet bent ball with Lane LL-7 and another mug of my mornings coffee. I was up early and was repainting the upstairs bathroom,It came out pretty good ! It has gotten very hard for me to cut the ceiling,my patience and eyesight ain`t what it used to be...
Blue painters tape works good.