What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_Queen_Hearts.jpg

Good afternoon everyone. Finally got my ass out of the recliner and out to the patio for some CS Northwest Trek in a Bjarne bent billiard with Chai tea on the side. Starting to snow again, wind picking up and blowing sideways. Had some hellatious gusts last night. Wrecked both bird feeders. Will need repair soon as I can use my arm again. Getting the feeling back in my shoulder so pain level is going up but still manageable with meds. This will probably be my only pipe today. The rest of you stay safe, stay warm, and stay happy. And don't worry, lol.

The rain stopped, so I took a pipe with an acrylic stem in case it started again while I was walking. I've a third of a bowl left of unreleased 2021 Sutliff VaPer in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS dublin with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Estella_915KS_dublin .jpg

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

Enjoyed a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a straight smooth ebony post-WW2 LHS Sterncrest 91 bulldog with a sterling silver band, a rectangular shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Working and listening to The Shadow from my collection of radio shows.
LHS_Sterncrest 91_bulldog.jpg

Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, and I snacked on a few unsalted peanuts. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown post-1964 Parker Super Bruyere 88/F group 3 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I may end the day with this smoke.
1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg

Mid-afternoon here…already starting to darken.
No fire, yet.
I have three or four theses to read, a cup of coffee, plus some Father Dempsey in a gold banded 1978 Dunhilll ODA Tanshell , to commence the journey though ancient Meso-America .
I'll start with the coffee, but keep the single malt at hand should the papers merit it.

Attachments

• tempImagehiqMMm.png
    tempImagehiqMMm.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Good morning gentlemen. Woke up to 4" of fresh snow this am. Back to my routine, sort of. Kind of hard to get settled in with the use of only one arm. Then just when I'm comfortable I move the wrong way and everything shifts. Anyhoo, it's Hobbits Weed in a Don Carlos bent brandy and a big mug of coffee. Gonna try to get the feeders fixed today. Poor birdies are fighting over the one flat feeder with 2" of snow in it. Also want to try out my new snow blower if I can get it started with one hand, lol. Have a great day all.