What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning everyone. Unfortunately no pipe this morning and worse, no coffee. Heading into surgery in maybe half hour. Just sitting here with this stupid hospital gown on, lol. Later,
Ranger,

Good luck with your surgery; I hope it goes well with a speedy recovery.

I saw my hand surgeon this morning and got some cortisone shorts. If they don't work, then I'll have to go the surgery route, too.

Best wishes.

Carl

Smoking a Pete Christmas 22 professor with Lane buttered rum and the last of my mornings coffee.
Wow,washing pipe cleaners and I thought I was a cheap SOB...
Sturdy, I agree with you 100%
Although I hate cleaning pipes,I hate smoking a dirty one even more!
I just got an Email ,my Pete Baker street has arrived in NY!

Smoking a Pete Christmas 22 professor with Lane buttered rum and the last of my mornings coffee.
Wow,washing pipe cleaners and I thought I was a cheap SOB...
Sturdy, I agree with you 100%
Although I hate cleaning pipes,I hate smoking a dirty one even more!
I just got an Email ,my Pete Baker street has arrived in NY!
I'm happy about your pipe EZ, It's our fault it took so long, our postal service is in chaos at the moment

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Smoking a Neerup, Large bent brandy with CAO Moontrance and a Hortons k-cup. Earlier , I went to church for the ash Wednesday service,Despite the rain and sleet the church was packed. It was nice to see a few of my friends there.

Now smoking KBV The Jigsaw Plateau beta test in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Writing beta notes. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Dinner follows this smoke. Been photographing a few pipes that I may put into action at some point.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Spent part of the evening enjoying a 1995 Barking Dog in a no-name, but extremely straight grained, pot. Followed up with 2008 Balkan Sobranie Original Smoking Mixture in a 1961 DH 4 Tanshell 120. A tad of Teelings Irish Whiskey to chase!!
Ranger 107, hope all went well!! Get to feeling better; let us know how you're doin"!! FTRPLT

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Wishing you all the best buddy. Hope everything goes well, and your be back in the saddle in no time.
Thanks, gonna be a day or two. At least till Friday when the bandages come off the shoulder. Will give it a few days but I think I can ride with the sling. Fortunately Cochise neck reigns really well. Yeehaw.