What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking some Five Brothers in a oval-shanked Dunhill billiard.
Dunhill-oval-billiard-003.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the first third of this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching a Maisie movie, ho hum.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Just fed Daisy the Feral Princess and the ever hungry Tomato the Brave, who, if he could talk, would claim he's underfed. :rolleyes: Since he started staying here, he's probably gained three to four pounds as a guess. Daisy's put on a little weight, too.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning!
Just finished the morning chores. The weather app lied, we were supposed to be done with temps below the teens and it was 5° when I went out this morning! Time to sit back with an MM Diplomat Apple filled with C&D Star of the East Gold and a hot cup of black coffee.

Good morning BoBs. Freaking cold here too. Wxbug says 25 but feels like 15. Don't know how I tolerated Midwest weather for 25 years, with temps below zero for weeks at a time. Had to take the bird feeders down again yesterday as the 30 mph gusts were threatening to destroy them. More cold, blowing snow and high winds predicted for Wed. 5 to 8 inch accumulation. For now, settled down with Urban Cowboy in the huge Don Carlos bent dublin. Big mug of Costa Rican coffee. I'm ready for Spring, lol.

Finally got permission to escape the machines and monitors, which means that I can get out and about, further than the garden double doors Yayyyyy.
More importantly nurse Ratchet gets demoted to one visit per week, double Yayyyy. Going to plug a Savinelli Author with some Zippo Blended Hobbit Weed, and puff away like Thomas the tank engine to celebrate.
I hope everyone else is having a good a day as I am.

Finally got permission to escape the machines and monitors, which means that I can get out and about, further than the garden double doors Yayyyyy.
More importantly nurse Ratchet gets demoted to one visit per week, double Yayyyy. Going to plug a Savinelli Author with some Zippo Blended Hobbit Weed, and puff away like Thomas the tank engine to celebrate.
I hope everyone else is having a good a day as I am.
You have a nurse? Stop ya whingeing! Fantasy no. 241 ;)

Last edited: