What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for some CH in a MM general cob with my 3rd cup o Joe. Between the heater and the sun it's an almost toasty 46 on the patio. Will head out to the ranch in a while. No riding with my arm still in a sling, and I am supposed to hold off on physical activity until my follow up with the ortho Doc in another 5 days. May just put the boys in the big arena and let them gallop around to get some exercise. Can't wait to hit the trails again. Zippo glad you're better pal. Sure I will have some PT to do but at least I don't have to suffer nurse Rachet, lol. Wifey is a retired RN and she takes good care of me. Bali, have you tried CS Cowboy Coffee? They don't call it an aro but I find it has just a bit of sweetness while still keeping the tobacco taste.

Time for some CH in a MM general cob with my 3rd cup o Joe. Between the heater and the sun it's an almost toasty 46 on the patio. Will head out to the ranch in a while. No riding with my arm still in a sling, and I am supposed to hold off on physical activity until my follow up with the ortho Doc in another 5 days. May just put the boys in the big arena and let them gallop around to get some exercise. Can't wait to hit the trails again. Zippo glad you're better pal. Sure I will have some PT to do but at least I don't have to suffer nurse Rachet, lol. Wifey is a retired RN and she takes good care of me. Bali, have you tried CS Cowboy Coffee? They don't call it an aro but I find it has just a bit of sweetness while still keeping the tobacco taste.
Well between you and zippo i dont know how you guys are having a piss if the nurses and docs say “ dont lift anything heavy”??

Last edited:
Home for lunch and smoking some Peterson's Royal Yacht in a Butz Choquin Supermate billiard.
Butz-Choquin-Supermate-002.jpg

I got the new TV hooked up, it's actually a 24 inch monitor connected to my 4G tablet! I'm watching a documentary about Darwin aboard the Beagle and enjoying GLP Kensington in a Rob Roy along with black coffee.

Bali, have you tried CS Cowboy Coffee?
I've never shopped Country Squire, I've noticed that many members enjoy their blends.

Enjoyed a tasty tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a navel orange on the side. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Appetizer smoke is Newminster Virginia Slices in a Rob Roy. Lynda's making seared tuna with roasted broccoli and cauliflower.

Ranger, I checked out The Country Squire and tobaccoreviews.com and found that Cowboy Coffee has Dark Fired Kentucky which disagrees with my palate. Thanks for the recommendation!

Smoking a Pete Watson with Lane LL-7 and a Hortons k-cup. I`m shot, I spent most of the afternoon moving a friend into her new house.Luckily the snow/rain did not arrive as early as predicted. Anyway, I took some meds for my back pain and I am done.

After surviving our hellacious thunderstorms and tornadoes last evening, got up this morning to sunshine & 72F temps!!!
Spent the late afternoon smoking 2008 Charles Fairmorn's Lancers Slices in a no-name straight grain pot. Plus 1995 Barking Dog in a Cavicchi C. "4C" straight grain billiard. Great pipe!! Real spring water to accompany it all!! FTRPLT

I finished the Newminster Virginia Flake after dinner while watching the weather forecast. Wet snow is forecast to start after midnight and continue until noon, up to 6 inches possibly followed by rain! ☹ I'm ending my day the way I began it, C&D Star of the East Gold in a Rob Roy and a cup of black coffee.

Ranger I think I've become set in my ways like my grandfather was! I've come to the conclusion that I like my alcohol from a glass, vanilla and flavors in baked goods, and, Virginia tobacco variations in my pipe! And the pipe needs to be cheap enough that it is expendable.

Enjoyed a wonderful plate of four half pound cheeseburgers and freshly cooked fries with a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding for dessert. I took a short nap, and just finished smoking year 2013 FVF in a much cherished smooth, brown straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BeckerM_4heart_brandy .jpg