What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Sticking with a Falcon fitted with an apple bowl, sorry Sturdy mate 😅. I've plugged it with some Century Vanilla & Custard. I've only ever used this tobacco for blending, but just wanted to try it raw, so to speak. And was pleasantly surprised to how much I liked it. Now I can all hear you saying "That Zippo geezer has a strange palette" and your right😊. But you like what you like yeah.
Enjoy your day my friends.

Just fired up a quick bowl of Haunted Bookshop in the Vauen quarter bent billiard. I truly cannot understand the number of reviews saying this tastes like a cigarette/ashtray. It's so sweet, flavorful, and even a little fruity. If I had ever found a cigarette that tasted like that, I might still be smoking them. Now I need to try out the cake version

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to the half way mark on this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching Gunsmoke on TV Land. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_right.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of SWRA in a straight, black sandblasted undated Comoy’s Sunrise Etched Grain straight apple 551 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_Sunrise_Apple.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I'll end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg