What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a sandblasted medium bend 1950s Reuben era Charatan Deluxe 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Charatan_Deluxe_right .jpg

After a morning of doing academic reports and such, a pre-lunch bowl of GH Brown Flake Unscented in a Lee van Cleef-style meer, and later GH Scotch Flake in a Grabow 'free-hand' -- I had forgotten that not a v good smoker for me -- good to remember!

Last smoke of the day for me,Pete Lestrade with Capt. black dark and a Tim Hortons k-cup. I spent the last couple of hours trying to re-time and set an antique Westminster chime clock that I bought about a month ago. These old clocks are very sensitive,as well as frustrating.But once it`s set they're beautiful and sound fantastic!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Smoking my MM Great Dane maple hardwood that I enjoy more than I thought I would when I bought it, its a great smoker.
And some rattrays exotic passion. Beautiful tin and it took a lot of lighting but when I got half way through it, I really started to enjoy it.
It will be better once I dry it out a bit, and yes Jimlinks nailed the review as usual.
I reckon the marketing guys from MM must have a great sense of humor for naming this pipe :LOL: I get a chuckle every time I smoke it.

1677656047290.png

View attachment 8311

1677656272918.png

Sturdy look away my friend and skip this post 😉. Going to plug some St.Bruno in a "FALCON" fitted with a Dover bowl, Along with Condor, these use to be among my favourite smokes at this time of day. Until Ranger gifted me the sublime Hobbit Weed, and Rivendell. And relegated both St.Bruno & Condor to the shelves of my evening cellar.