What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave up trying to sleep, so I'm up and passing the half way mark on this bowl of Wilke Peanut Butter in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Savory's_Cherrywood.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Starting my day with CS Figgy Pudding in a Don Carlos bent brandy. Big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Pretty full day. Gotta muck at HwH at 11, then over to the ranch to see Teddy and Cochise. Then I have to chair our Legion Riders meeting at the Post at 6. Good thing is they are serving lasagna at the Post so wifey doesn't have to fix dinner. Lol

Newminster 400 Superior Navy Flake in my new Rattrays Ahoy that my son gifted me for my birthday.
This is my first bowl of Newminster and my first bowl of anything in this pipe.
I can honestly say I'm enjoying both tremendousl

I just tucked into some SNF last week and I agree, very nice.

Right now I'm smoking some White Knight in a 320KS. I don't usually subscribe to the idea that certain tobaccos can only be smoked in certain pipes, but there is something about this combination that takes it to another level in my opinion.

Good Afternoon my friends, and fellow BoBs. Today I thought I'll plug an Erik Nording Signature with some Zippo Blended Gandalf's Staff. And join EZ, and Ranger by wearing my Tissot Seastar. I'm an avid collector of watches, zippo's and of course pipes.

Attachments

• 20230306_161936.jpg
    20230306_161936.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Plugging a Savinelli Milano de Luxe with some London Eye. And part filling a take out bakki leather pouch. Whilst I wait on Mrs Z to get ready, then heading out for dinner. Looking forward to finally getting away from the house, apart from the garden. It will be the first time out for what seems like forever.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Now smoking 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Second pipe of day, Star of the East Gold topped with the remains of jarred Kensington in a Pride. The jar has been refilled. This afternoon I will start preparing for the new chicks that we'll start a new Barred Plymouth Rock line with, hopefully they messed up and included a male!
Do you know how to tell the difference? Lol.

Now smoking C&D Carolina Red Flake with Perique 2021 in a 2003 brown medium bend Nording 4 rough top dublin sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left, fluted paneling on the left, and a black vulcanite stem. This will last a while.
Nording4_roughtop-dublin_left.jpg

C&D Montford Point Marine in the AKB panel horn meer. As someone who loves Latakia but gets mouth inflammation from most Virginia and Oriental leaves, it's hard to scratch the English itch without enduring some discomfort. This unusual blend of just Burley, Perique, and Latakia seems to have been made just for me! And luckily it happens to be very tasty.