What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work now.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

About halfway through a bowl of Kensington in a MM General cob. Bali kinda got me hooked on this blend. Can't decide which I like best, this or CS Shepherds Pie. They are similar but different. I think I get a bit more Lat from the Shepherds Pie. Haven't figured out the cost difference. Maybe I'll just keep buying both, lol.

Time for a short bowl of CS Shepherds Pie in a MM country gentleman before wifey calls me in for brunch after walking the doggies. Another big mug of coffee.
Bali, I agree Kensington can be an anytime smoke, maybe a tad more than Shepherds Pie. They are both quite mellow and I like em both. Will have to try Charring Cross.

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking some Smoky's Flake & Perique in a Dunhill oval-shanked billiard. Went to Smoky's Tobacco, Cigars, and Gifts after lunch to buy 8 oz. of this blend, but they were short and had to blend some more to fill my order. If you're ever in Knoxville, TN, you should try to visit Smoky's; they have a great selection of house and tinned tobaccos and a good selection of pipes. They also have great customer service.
Dunhill-oval-billiard-003.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast, a bowl of m'lady's superb tomato soup, a small salad, and a Jazz apple lunch. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg