What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning!
I started my day with Westminster in an Apple Diplomat along with coffee. It's a beautiful day forecast to reach the upper 70's. We went out for cat food and ended up stopping for some plants, time to garden! A little while ago I loaded a Pride with GH Broken Scotch Cake to watch a neighbor fall a tree, someone called the police on him, it took two cop cars an ambulance and ladder truck. The tree fell on his property, no need for the disturbance/excitement!

Good morning!
Relaxing after lunch with a bowl of Granger in a Dunhill Shell bent billiard.
Dunhill-Shell-bent-billiard-Artisan-s-Blend-002.jpg

Second bowl is JP Storm Front in a MM general cob with my 3rd and last mug of cowboy coffee. Time to turn on the irrigation system which I know has a leak and will probably be a bitch to find.
Sorry to laugh at that buddy, but I just had a vision of you kneeling on the grass studying the ground, like a western scout trying to pick up a trail. 🤣

Second bowl is JP Storm Front in a MM general cob with my 3rd and last mug of cowboy coffee. Time to turn on the irrigation system which I know has a leak and will probably be a bitch to find.
Still trying to finish that Storm Front? Thought you threw it in the bin lol.

I still have my 2oz -- it was destined for the bin, but I figured I'd hang on to it to give it away to someone who might like it.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. The last of this bag of Gold Star Jamaican Reserve, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg