What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm smoking Best of the Rest English in a Willard briar.
16815162259135067516692384542172.jpg

Sutliff 507-C in a Savinelli 815KS. This is a fine flake pipe and deserves to be used on the last of my 507-C. It has been replaced by a 2022 newly opened 6 months old bag of KBV Mr. Christian's Brown Flek-a nice smelling dark stringy straight Va (well it does have some flavoring).

Last edited:
Sorry to laugh at that buddy, but I just had a vision of you kneeling on the grass studying the ground, like a western scout trying to pick up a trail. 🤣
Picking up a trail is easy by comparison. Finding a leak in a buried underground pipe, not so much. Need one of those guys who walks around with a devining rod. Lol.

Still trying to finish that Storm Front? Thought you threw it in the bin lol.

I still have my 2oz -- it was destined for the bin, but I figured I'd hang on to it to give it away to someone who might like it.
Not bad enough to toss. Not good enough to reorder. Figure I'll finish it off in a few more bowl falls.

Been relaxing after a wonderful salad, four quails and sugar snap peas dinner with a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. First time I've had quail, and they were excellent eating. Then, I smoked a bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Virginia Jazz in a smooth medium brown medium bend 1950s B.B.B. Own Make 307 apple with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
BBB_Own Make307_egg_light.jpg

I was just looking at that online today. I guess you recommend it?

"that" being the best of the rest tobacco. Quoting posts works really weird here.
For the price and quantity they're great, the aromatic that I got (apparently it varies from batch to batch) was a good vanilla, and the english is a pretty strong latakia. It's about half what I paid for the next cheapest pound of tobacco.