What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Afternoon friends and fellow BoBs.
Now smoking a Pete Killarney XL90 plugged up with some Condor Original ready rubbed. Mrs Z is not long back from the town, (about 10 miles away). Whilst she was there she managed to score this rather handsome wooden wall plaque from the junk shop, I'm going to get my handyman to mount it on the door of my smoking den 😊. I hope your all having a great start to your day.

Attachments

• 20230502_145257.jpg
    20230502_145257.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Smoking a Pete Baker street with MB 7 seas regular blend and a mug of Community coffee,my wife just came back from grocery shopping and told me that the car was bucking and shuddering in Drive! I took it for a short ride - Transmission is shot! Lately, if it wasn`t for bad luck,I`d have no luck at all...

Smoking a Pete Baker street with MB 7 seas regular blend and a mug of Community coffee,my wife just came back from grocery shopping and told me that the car was bucking and shuddering in Drive! I took it for a short ride - Transmission is shot! Lately, if it wasn`t for bad luck,I`d have no luck at all...
EZ, sorry my friend. It does seem like you're having a bad streak of luck lately. Sending prayers and best wishes your way.

Good morning fellow BoBs. Some CS Figgy Pudding in a Sav Hercules 606EX with morning coffee. Bright and sunny but still very windy. Super windy yesterday. Had to take down the feeders again. Looks like today will be a repeat. Legion Riders meeting this afternoon. Have been told I will be nominated for Director which I will graciously decline. Very happy just being asst. Director. Lol.

Not far from finishing this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

The top of the list is Bright CR Flake. I avoid aromatics and Burley blends and I've tried some of the cut flakes, Broken Scotch Cake was ok but DVC beat it out of the lineup. Similarly Balkan Mixture was better than the numbered English/Balkan blends. I tried a few of the Kendals and they seemed more suited to the cigarette rollers. Scotch Flake, Bosun Cut Plug (the clove could be interesting) and to a lesser degree the Black and Brown Twist are the others I'll eventually try.
I have some Bosun, Black Twist, and Brown Twist on hand. Shoot me a PM if you'd like me to send some your way.
jazz in the foreground
Who are you listening to?

she managed to score this rather handsome wooden wall plaque from the junk shop
Handsome plaque! I've never seen so many "love" checks on a post.

Director which I will graciously decline
I'm with you, director = target. I did take treasurer for a few organizations.

Whilst she was there she managed to score this rather handsome wooden wall plaque from the junk shop, I'm going to get my handyman to mount it on the door of my smoking den 😊.
In Chicago I sat with a guy who'd bought one of those pipes, it had a porcelain bowl and a cherry wood stem, a Tyrolean they called it among many other names, he got it for ten bucks! Kudos to your wife Zippo!