What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs. I'm glad to see so many of you up early, and ready to face, for what I wish for you all, a spectacularly awesome day.
The smoking part of mine is to fill this Savinelli Tortuga 614 (fitted with faux tortoise acrylic stem and cap). With some Summer Reserve.

Attachments

• 20230603_153746.jpg
    20230603_153746.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs. I'm glad to see so many of you up early, and ready to face, for what I wish for you all, a spectacularly awesome day.
The smoking part of mine is to fill this Savinelli Tortuga 614 (fitted with faux tortoise acrylic stem and cap). With some Summer Reserve.
That's a beauty and the stem and cap is a knockout!

Been enjoying a cool, rainy morning/early afternoon on the patio! MacB's Golden Extra in a MM Rod Roy bent (previously owned by the late FishNBanjo). Next, Gatlin-Burley in an old Ropp cherrywood bent; followed up with LJP's Cambridge Flake in a late '90's Pete Sherlock Holmes terracota Hound of the Baskerville'sFill bent with F/T bit. All chased with a blend of Hawai'ian Choclate Macadamia Nut & Cafe du Monde coffee!! Rain has let up; now I have to get to work!!! FTRPLT

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I did a set of walking reps on this hot and humid day, and am nearing the last quarter of this bowl of KBV Fore Glory! 2023 (Golf) beta in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Lunch follows this smoke.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2012 E-soterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg